Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Manage your blog through iPhone via blogpress

Guys 4 months back i purchased iPhone 3GS so being a blogger I was looking for any apps through which o can blog easily via my iPhone so after searching I found "BLOGPRESS "

 









Which is available on iTunes @ price of $0.99 only or you can download from cydia as well.








So guys if you want to blog on the go quickly and easily,I highly recommend you BLOGPRES. it will save your time,your frustration how to blog while you are on the road, meeting or any where.

This is one of the cool app through which you can blog it very easily. The price of this app is 2.99 $ you can get it from Apple apps store.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages