Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Siri0us Siri dictation app has been removed by the developer Eric


Siri0us as an app which was announced by developer Eric 2dasys back he removed this app from Cydia

for those who doesn't know what is Siri0us here little bit information Siri0us is an app which is used for voice dictation to iPhone 4 , iPhone 3GS and this app welcome all those Jailbreak iPhone community including me to use Siri dictation on their Jailbroken device if we install iOS 5...

Developer Eric posted on his Twitter that he is afraid from SUED that Apple company or Nuance who is the founder of SIRI who can claimed on Eric of issuing Siri dictation without their approval..

Eric also requested My site is down, PLZ DONOT try to access my site any more. Siri0us is removed. I have to keep my site up for activating iBluever!
PLZ remove http://apt.if0rce.com from your Cydia sources.
@myRepoSpace Can you please remove this package? As it uses unauthorized service. Please do not make me getting sued. ;-) thanks.
Day is looking for an alternative voice recognition provider and could bring back Siri0us if he can find one.
If I found a better voice recognition service, I will release it again. Thanks everyone!
Nuance's service is great. I asked them if their will sell this service to Cydia app and what the price is. They just ignore my question.


Source: iclarified


No comments:

share

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages